Lil punk stoners
By IceyLioness on FA
She’s. So. LOVELY! 🙌
Check it out here!
Hehe sorry for the screencaps for now but here’s some quick characteristic guidelines for the four main subspecies of Jackalynx. These are not really set in stone, just true to the species of Lynx which they’re based off of so that’s why it’s a ‘guideline’.
Please do remember that Iberian Jackalynxes are ADOPT ONLY. They are not open to create, if you see one that is not official please say something. Feel free to create a Bobcat, Eurasian or Canada Jackalynx! Your lovely Averis Andy is a Bobcat Jackalynx herself, so it is not favoritism. They are just endangered in real life so I decided that they to will be rare.
Since Jackalynxes are a mixture of Jackalopes and Lynxes here are some simple guidelines in helping you create your own!
** This will be updated as I continue to plan and post about the Species to be sure to refer back to this if it’s been awhile! **
– Have fun! Go crazy with colors, antler rack styles and clothing/accessories.
– Stick to your Lynx’s natural fur pattern as best you can. You can mix it up with markings but you should be able to tell what Lynx you picked based on features, pattern and/or size.
– Make it more Jackalope than Lynx if you’d like. Give them big, giant ears that resemble a Jack Rabbit like Avery’s.
– Or do the opposite! Make them more Lynx. Whatever is clever.
– Message me on WordPress, Furry Amino or FurAffinity if you have questions.
– Make an Iberian Jackalynx WITHOUT permission or Adopting one from ME. I am the *ONLY* creator of Iberian Jackalynx, do not accept/pay for frauds. If you’re unsure or spot one, message/tag me. Do not attack the person, it’s rude and you may turn yourself into a jackass for no reason.
– Mix Jackalynx subspecies. IE: Do not mix a Bobcat and Eurasian Jackalynx. They’re hybrid enough, lol.
– Give it gutter/crust punk clothing or features like Avery without checking with me first. I’ve lived the life of a train jumper so she is, as a whole, very personal to me.
– Forget to credit me for the Jackalynx species if you create one. You can link either my WordPress, Furry Amino or FurAffinity account. Link them all for all I care haha, just give credit where credit is due.
I’m not really sure who all has read this, following or is just interested in this but if you happen to draw a Jackalynx, even though they are closed now, please send me a Note on FurAffinity BEFORE you post it anywhere online. Out of respect for me, and the Species in creation.
I’ll more than likely post it on here when things are going, just please be patient!